Are you tired of maintaining a large lot, painting your house, don’t want to climb a ladder to clean eaves troughs anymore? Well then you really should consider moving to Parkville’s Craig Bay. I have lived here for the last 4 years and rate it the best value for any home I have ever owned. Here’s why:
1. Craig Bay is a community appivapp of about 400 homes on the ocean. The homes front on a Provincial park with 1700 feet of water front. Even though it is paid for, by all BC tax payers, the park feels like part of Craig Bay. So we use it to walk the dog, kayak, swim, have bon fires and picnics. You can’t get that in a condo or a freehold house.
2. The homes in Craig Bay are real homes not garden homes. Ranging in size from 1600 sq.ft. to 3100 sq.ft. They all have a driveway and an attached double car garage. Owners living area is all on the main floor. Prices range from $425,000 to $550,000, depending on location (e.g., on the pond).
3. There is a multimillion dollar Club House with swimming pool, tennis courts, hot tub, billiards table, party rooms, library, gym, and even rental cottages for your guests. The activities are endless, every day there is something going on at the Club; yoga, cards, movie night, book club, wood working, ceramics, dances, wine club, etc. There is something for everyone and it is a great place to make new friends.
4. Friendship. What can you say that would adequately describe the great friends we have made here? At first it was the neighbours getting together for an “appy” night. Then the block parties and birthday parties started. Soon, you start to plan your social life around your Craig Bay friends and cannot envision living anywhere else.
5. The community is landscaped and maintained to a very high standard. Homes that are 14 years old still look new because of the high standards of the strata corporation. It is like living in a beautiful park but you own it. More importantly, the homes will always look good and maintain their value.
Visit Craig Bay in the Parksville and Qualicum Beach area and you will want to stay. I would love to host you for the day. If you want more information on Qualicum Beach and Parksville Real Estate, contact me at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my web site at [http://theparksvillequalicumbeachrealestate.com] I look forward to hearing from you. Ralph Kretzschmar, Coast REALTOR