Want to know the makeup and beauty trends for 2010? Discovering the makeup and beauty trends for 2010 will ensure you are fashion forward this year and looking your beautiful best. Fashions and styles trend in and out with what seems little sense to the uninitiated but the upcoming seasons beauty do’s are plain to see when you are keeping your finger on the pulse of the industry trends for all seasons. So without further ado, let us take a look at what is to come for 2010.
Big Picture Beauty Patterns
Inspiration comes from a variety of sources for the beauty industry. Designers can often find design inspiration from nature, their friends, their city or from more intimate encounters. 2010 has inspiration coming from the individual, the beauty that comes from within, rather than without. So what does that mean for fashion and beauty? Behold…
1. The runway is being overrun by natural beauty inspired collections. Makeup is understated, and being used to call out the natural sparkle of the wearer. Designers are no longer calling for wild eye catching colors to call attention, but rather seeking warm and inviting looks that hold attention once found. As makeup is concerned, expect more beautifully bold eyebrows that are thick and youthful. There is no need for plucking and pain and instead spend your time puffing and colorizing. Textures will be light and used sparingly, highlights given just a flair of color to bring out the natural curves that can be found in the wearer’s bone structure. The real excitement with makeup this 2010 is going on with the eyes.
2. Eye makeup and shadow is your true chance to shine this year as the trending is making this the focus of your true understated beauty. Natural makeup to blend in, and bold vibrant, rich eye makeup to hold the focus of your attention. Dark smoky colors shades are in, and cats eye greens, grays and coal black eyeliner create the hint of allure and danger.
3. Beaded makeup used to add a touch of flair to offset the understated elegance of natural trends. Designers and models are falling in love with adding beads, typically reserved for jewelry, to their makeup tool kit. A well placed colored bead lightly placed high on the cheek bone or above the lip can create a beautiful brilliance that hints at all the personality held within the understated styles of the season. For the more gregarious, beading patterns set into wrist and top of the hand for special engagements is making a splash among celebrities as well. Think henna with beautiful light catching beads.
4. When it comes to lips this 2010, avoid bold colors and use the seductive classic colors of plum, wine dark reds, and lighter crimsons. The lips are being used to draw in your pray rather than to over power them. Attract them with the hints of the allures and emotions of she who resides beneath your strong and collected exterior.
5. The final beauty accessory making a comeback this coming season are the subtle custom jewelry pieces used to complement your overall makeup result. Highly personal unique pieces used to accentuate your style are all the rage, you can put your huge diamonds away this season as 2010 has custom self made jewelry with a style trumping expense.
There are a few key features of the coming year that we feel will most directly shape the coming makeup and beauty styles.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3472642